Thursday, June 6, 2013

Syndicate Your Blog

Because Sometimes You Just Can't Keep Up!

Here is the thing, if I've had trouble with this, the rest of the planet must've had trouble with this as well. I am the smartest woman on this planet. Just kidding guys and gals, but it's good to toot your own horn sometimes right :) .

What I found was that with Syndication I had trouble remembering all the steps that I needed to take. This resulted in me getting lost between pages and wasting a lot of time. I know when I watched Jon in the video, he is really quick and his videos explain very well what to do. But here is the thing, me being the smartest woman on the planet, I couldn’t remember everything and my notes always read badly when I tried to decipher them. I tried to put links in a Google tab, and again me being the smartest woman on the planet, I keep forgetting where things were.

So I decided to do a INGENIOUS thing. Why not create a blog that has got all the steps in it of what I need to do. So I did and VIOLA! What if I linked all the web pages in there so I only need to point and click, so I did. What if I put an image at the side of my blog that lets me jump straight to my syndication post and let me syndicate my post very easily. That gives me more time to help my kids prepare for Preschool, clean the house, prepare dinner and get ready to do it all again the next day.  What was 2+2 again right 12346566, me being the smartest woman on the planet.

If you like what I have done, feel free to copy the content and past it into your own blog, you can then add the links to the websites and the picture on the side to link it to the blog, so you can find it quick. Later when you find more sites where you want to promote your blog you can add them to your Syndication List.

This is the video that you need to watch from Jon:
How to Syndicate Blog Post & Get Traffic Quickly

This is the action that you need to take after you've edited and published your Blog:

Pingler

1) Click here to go to Pingler.com, if you have account login and then do this.
  • • Copy Title of you Blog post and past in Title: field
  • • Copy URL of your blog post and past in URL: field
  • • Select a Category for your blog post
  • • Type in Captcha Code
  • • Click PING button
  Note: You can only ping your blog every 3 days unless you're a paid member.

Socialmonkee

2) Click here to go to SocialMonkee.com, if you don’t have an account GET ONE!
  • • Log into account
  • • Skip the advertisement by clicking no thanks on the bottom
  • • Click the submit +URL button in the menubar
  • • Copy URL of your blog post and past in URL: field
  • • Copy Title of you Blog post and past in Title: field
  • • Copy first paragraph of your blog post and past in Description: field
  • • Fill in Tags for your blog post
  • • Select a Category for your blog post
  • • Select Drip Feed how many days you like it to repeat
  • • Choose Submission to number of sites, enter value
  • • Click Preview & Submit button

Linkedin

3) Click here to go to Linkin.com, if you don’t have an account GET ONE!
  • • Copy URL of blog post and paste it in the field where share
  • • Write a comment above the link
  • • Click the Share button

 

Twitter

4) Click here to go to Twitter.com, if you don’t have an account GET ONE!
https://twitter.com/
  • • Copy URL of blog post go to Bitly.com and paste URL into the box into the top right of the page. https://bitly.com/
  • • Copy the new URL and paste it into twitter where you compose a tweet
  • • Write a Comment above it, by copying title of blog post, past it and customizing it
  • • Press Enter to tweet

 

Stumbleupon

5) Click here to go to Stumbleupon.com, if you don’t have an account GET ONE!
  • • Go to your picture in the menu bar click pull down button and select add a page
  • • Copy URL of blog post and paste it in the Web page address field
  • • Check YES in the “Is this page safe for work?”
  • • Select a Category in “What is this page about”
  • • Add in a few Tags in the Tag field separate them with “,”
  • • You can write a comment if you like
  • • Click Add This Page button.

 

Google+

6) Click here to go to Google+, if you don’t have an account GET ONE!
  • • Copy URL of blog post and paste it in Google+
  • • Select by using arrows the picture that you like to show up
  • • Take URL out of the description field and put appropriate text in to make people click on it.
  • • Share it.

 

Pinterest

7) Click here to go to Pinterest.com, if you don’t have an account GET ONE!
If you haven’t set up a Pinterest account yet, you need to create a few boards where you can drop your pins in first, It has change slightly from the video.
  • • Copy URL of blog post
  • • Click the + button in the menu
  • • Select Add from a website
  • • Paste your URL in the box and then click Find images button
  • • Select the image that you want
  • • Select the board that you want to store it in
  • • Put in a description and
  • • Add in some # tags, start them of with “#” followed with word you want to use separated by spaces
  • • Click Pin It

 

Facebook

8) For posting on Facebook click here to go to Socialmediabar.com
  • • Copy URL of blog post and paste it in Destination URL
  • • Type the name that you want to use in the URL slug, sometimes the name that you chose might already be taken, you then need to change it
  • • Copy page title from blog post and paste into Page Title field
  • • Copy first paragraph of blog post and past into description field
  • • Go to google images and find an appropriate image that you can use, click on it and you will find a button saying view original image, Copy URL from the top and go back to social media bar and past it in.
  • • Click Create Link
  • • Now copy the link and share it on Facebook.


Digg


9) For posting on Digg click here

  • sign in at the top right hand corner using Facebook or Twitter
  • Scroll to the very bottom of the page 
  • Click Submit A Link
  • Type in or Copy and Paste your website link in the link field
  • Click Submit

If you happen to use video marketing, here is a list of video sites you can start submitting to:





  • Blip.tv
  • Eyespot.com
  • Flurl.com
  • GoFish.com
  • LiveLeak.com
  • LiveVideo.com
  • MegaVideo.com
  • Motionbox.com
  • Sharkle.com
  • Stickam.com
  • Twango.com
  • Veoh.com
  • Video.google.com

  • If you found that this Blog really helped you in your business please write a comment and like me, it is appreciated.


    1CEOMomma
    My Photo


    No comments:

    Post a Comment